Change of mind
At OneWorld Collection it is important to us you love your purchase. If you change your mind within 14 days of your purchase and the item is in *original condition, we will exchange or provide a store credit.
Transportation costs associated with change of mind will be at the expense of the customer. Items outside of 14 days will be at the discretion of OneWorld Collection. Please contact out support or store team to discuss options outside of these conditions.
*original condition is in original packaging or repackaged as new. OneWorld will assess items outside of these guidelines on an individual basis
*Excludes clearance, outlet or bespoke orders
Unpacked or rewrapped will attract a 20% restocking fee.
OneWorld warrants all products for 12 months from the date of receiving the item. Some products may attract a longer warranty either as noted on the product page or unless outlined by the consumer guarantee under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
Please note, due our extensive handmade product range, we have large variations in the composition and fragility amongst our items.
Unfortunately, things may go wrong from time to time. If you find an item is faulty, we will replace or repair the item. If a repair or replacement cannot be achieved a credit or refund can be provided. Claims must be made within the warranty period and proof of purchase retained.
To make a warranty claim please contact the store of purchase or the online support team to arrange a repair, replacement or refund. Please retain your proof of purchase so our team can verify you.
Approved refunds can only be processed to the original purchaser and via the original payment method used to place the order. Please retain proof of purchase and provide identification when requesting a refund in store.
Refunds will be processed in store immediately and within 48hrs online.
For change of mind and warranty claims, please contact:
7-Day Claim Period
All return or credit claims pertaining to products purchased from OneWorld Collection Pty Ltd must be made within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
If an item is damaged upon arrival, the following conditions must be met;
- The claim is received by the head offices of OneWorld Collection within the claim period
- The customer details are provided, including;
- Account name
- Product detail, including code and purchase price
- A contact name and number that links you to the purchase account
- Images of the damages to the item(s)
- A brief description of the problems experienced with the item(s)
If an item is discovered to be faulty, we will replace the item at no cost, or fully refund you for the purchase price of the item, given that we are notified within 7 days of receiving the item. For faulty items discovered outside of the 7-day claim period, please refer to the warranty conditions on page 2 of this document.
Refund or Exchange
Please note, we do not refund purchases if you change your mind. If you change your mind and would like to exchange for another product, the following conditions apply;
- The item must be returned to the head offices of OneWorld Collection, at the cost of the purchasing entity.
- OneWorld head offices must be informed within 7 days of receipt of the item, and provided details of the courier and returned item.
- Customer details including store name, invoice number, and item code must be provided with the returned item on a separate document.
- The item must be returned in original packaging in perfect condition. Any damages that occur in transit will be worn by the purchasing entity, and you will not be entitled to full credit of the item. Damages will be as per the judgement of OneWorld warehouse managers, and discounted in accordance with the extent of those damages.
- NB: If you are have concerns regarding the efficacy of your designated courier, please take photos and use their insurance policy where possible, so you are able to claim with them if the product is damaged in transit.
Please note, due our extensive handmade product range, we have large variations in the composition and fragility amongst our items, so we cannot guarantee claims on all items outside our return period. For this reason, we ask that you please check all items on the date of receipt of the goods, in order to avoid any discrepancies that may occur as a result of a third party (eg. courier mishandling).
All return lodging and warranty claims to go to:
All returns to go to;
114 Carlyle Street
Sydenham Christchurch 8023